Through our arrangement with MLA Lawyers Pty Ltd, we facilitate a comprehensive range of estate planning services.
Estate planning is the process of ensuring that your wealth is directed according to your wishes after you die. Making sure your wealth goes where you want it to is not just a simple matter of preparing a will – although a will is almost always a key part of your estate planning. You also need to consider things such as your superannuation benefits, family businesses, assets owned by legal entities such as family trusts as well as assets owned as joint tenants, etc.
It is also vital that your estate planning be consistent with your current financial planning, to ensure that your affairs are handled as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible, both now and in the future.
- Estate planning helps you maintain control of your property while you are alive regardless of your age, health or financial condition.
- A properly executed Estate Plan will provide your instructions for how you want take care of both you, and your loved ones in the event of a disability.
- Estate Planning will help ensure that you can give what you have to who you want, when you want, and the way you want.
- A well thought out and regularly reviewed Estate Plan can help protect you from changes in the Law that affect the taxation and protection of your assets.
- Estate Planning keeps you and your loved ones safe from unnecessary court costs, professional fees, and taxes.
Check Your Mortgage